Telling Your Story
Exploring the Stories of Your Life
When sharing your story you can write it, tell it, and film it.
Writing, telling and sharing your life story can:
• Enhance your sense of meaning and purpose
• Deepen your appreciation for your unique legacy
• Help you pass on the lessons you have learned
• Learn about yourself
• Strengthen your self esteem and personal power
• Release your inner creativity
• Improve your connection to others and yourself
• Expand the scope of your empathy and compassion
• Assist you in articulating your unique truth
• Intensify your self awareness and self understanding
• Inspire you to grow old and not just get old
Below, we have prepared a toolkit of advice on filming and preparing for the interview or sharing your story.